Monday, November 16, 2009

Big thanks to Claire for helping me restart my blog!

Currently at... [Australia]

Okay lets see....

Today started really werid, I got up like 10am because i needed to pee LOL. I ate ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast! And then went to like some place called.... Wait i forgot what's it called... Er..... OH YAH. COLES. Bought like milk and bread. Afterwards went to KRISPY KREME OMGOSH! EPIC TASTEY SWEET DAMN SHIOK DOUGHTNUTS!:D I ate the strawberry with icing on it, seriously SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! And i ate McD's for lunch, special ANGUS BURGER made from Australian beef, can't find it anywhere else but here, O: Super tasty! Hohoo... After eating didn't do much but just went around shopping, the usual for me... See DVDs.. Gifts... and blah blah blah. Oh and i bought a new Crumpler to put my laptop in it. ;D Cost Aussie 140bucks, but its definitely worth with the bright colours and good quality, its called the considerable embarrassment lol. AT NIGHT AHHHHHHHH! I ate char kuay teow, super shiok, from chinatown in Glen Waverly. And amazingly Australia has things like CHINABAR and CHINAMAN ISLAND LOL. Went to the library after eating for like an hour, i was reading comics and viewing PC magazines and PS2 magazines lol.

Well gonna hit the hay, going town tomorrow. Goodnight :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home